Thursday, July 12, 2007

I agree...

That article almost sounded like my post. I think it is quite possible for USC to have a breakout season. I think it is simple, if BM plays good (all season) they will have a breakout year in fact. Although, I don't blame him for using Sydney Rice so much, if you have a S.R. or a Calvin Johnson you have to get the ball to them. They are play makers that come around once in a blue moon. Unfortunately, I just don't think the Tigers or Cocks have one on the sidelines right now. Good recievers, just not amazing genetically gifted atheletes such as these two.


I dunno, I know that Bowden took a page out of his dady's book as far as QB's are concerned. In short they stick with them. Guess what, Weinke was one of them, one that everyone wanted to see gone initially. We all know how that turned out, so its not all bad. It just doesn't work well with a fifth year senior. I am not sure Harper was the man to come in last year. I would have liked to have seen it. It would also help now, every bit of game experience is vital.


This year supposedly, Cullen has worked real hard and made dramatic improvements. But most can agree he will be better than Proctor. Proctor was down right awfull at the end of last season. I'm gonna give the kid the benefit of the doubt. He has Korn breathing down his neck and that will motivate him. Ideally, he will indeed be the man and Korn will redshirt.


Korn will likely have other QB's breathing down his neck and that will motivate him. Proctor seemed to know he had the job no matter what. Bowden will change QB's if they start turning the ball over. He doesn't put up with that. Unfortunately, bad incomplete passes and inconsistency doesn't seem to matter.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive