Friday, July 27, 2007

Sorry I been unable to get on the internet..

WOW, the Dean's list. Thats something else, I am so glad you are going to school and doing good.

Houston Nutt hey? Wow the rumors just go rampid. A couple of things, well several. He is coaching at Arkansas. Yes, I don't like him. Why? He took Danny Fords players and had a couple of good years, thats it. Since then he has done nothing.

Also, Houston Nutt is not know for his lack of troubles with a team. He is having problems at Arkansas. So no, anybody is certainly not better than Bowden. In fact there are alot of coaches at major programs I wouldn't want. The grass is alway greener. I think Bowden is there to stay for a couple more years save a losing season. Which just is not gonna happen.

Everyone is making the assumption he will have another mediocre season this year. One thing is for certain in College football and that is nothing is for certain.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive