Sunday, July 29, 2007

I mean think about it....

At the start of the season last year it really looked like we were there. What happened? Well, in my opinion Proctor played well at the beginning of the season. At the end he folded. I mean hard too, he could not throw a pass for anything.

In a nut shell, its not that complicated or bad really. We need a QB. The biggest change in coaching we need right now is simple and it is straight out of Spurriers book. If a QB does not perform replace him, at the very least a future starter will get playing time. Thats what Bowden needs to do and believe me from here on out he will have options. Pretty much Korn right now, but after this year we have several QB's with alot of potential.

I dunno, I have heard rumors Korn is not the only option this year, farfetched I know.

I think he learned his lesson, I really do. He has been pretty good at adapting after the season. The problem is he doesn't do it enough during the football season.

If Harper or Korn does their job, I don't see how the offense will be stoppable. I mean the running game is there. All we need is a passing threat, not even a passing game just the threat. What I mean by that is when 8 men line up in the box hit up a deep one. Thats it, if we have a QB that can read the D, and pass it deep look out, because the recievers are there. I think J. Ford will be open and uncatchable every time.

Again, we have a good defense, O-line, running game, I can't think of a single question mark other than QB and well lets just forget about special teams, lol.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive