Tuesday, July 31, 2007

SEC and other.....

When I first read the message boards on the SEC move I thought it was a joke. Now, there is pretty good discussions going on. First off, before my football time, I guess when SC moved to the SEC Clemson was really close to moving too. The logic behind it is pretty good. The ACC has traditionally been a basketball conference and Clemson is a football school. The SEC is obviously a football conference.

You could be right on NC State. But a move by the Tigers if it comes down to an ACC team moving to the SEC is even more likely. It just makes sense. I would love to get Louisville in the ACC.

I can't agree with you about WF. Way back when, the ACC was basketball period. They have got alot more respect now in football. They have brought in football schools to change this. It has been working. We have more respect in football right now than ever. WF, Maryland and any other traditionally basketball school winning the ACC on stands to cement the success of making a more rounded conference. Clemson winning doesn't even do as much, because we have been a football school traditionally.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive