Saturday, July 07, 2007

Two Powers, Two Cupcakes.

Clemson should play two winning programs and two easy outs every year. They already have South Carolina but need another quality opponent. I'm really looking forward to the Auburn series. Blake doesn't think Clemson stands a chance, but I totally disagree. I never check out CUtigers.com for some strange reason, so maybe I should start. I read Mickey Plyler's blog every day and I like most of what he posts. He should be commended for giving college football starved fans some daily information and thoughts.

Football preseason is almost here. Some count the magazines as the first arrival of preseason. I used to, but I didn't go out and buy but one this year (trying to control spending). I really want a Phil Steele magazine, but can't find one. For me, its the NCAA football game. Thats when I will get to play with the 2007 edition of the team. This year's game features an all new recruiting process that looks to be great. Instead of having recruiting points you will have a certain amount of time each week to call certain recruits. You have to use the time to find out what they are interested in. It will be more time consuming than in the past, but it seems like it will be much more rewarding and challenging. Plus, it returns to having a decent cover!

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive