Sunday, July 08, 2007

Sorry for not posting much lately..

I been pretty busy with school work this weekend. The OOC schedule article was pretty good. The only team that I can think of that I would like for Carolina to play is Notre Dame. I always thought that Carolina should play UNC and now we do along with NC St. I think the people at Carolina have done a good job with our scheduling. I like the idea of our cupcake games being local teams also like Woffard, The Citadel, SC St., East Carolina, Furman, ect. It gives you a reason to start keeping up with those Div II local teams.

Unlike what Brent said, I didn't say that Clemson didn't have a chance against Auburn. When I first found out that Clemson had scheduled Auburn, I thought they said it would be next year and in 2011. Itold Brent that anything could happen but that I didn't think Clemson would beat Auburn next season, but they don't play next season so it's a moot point.


There really isn't to much football to talk about right now. It's kinda slow. However, Spurrier is holding a mid-Summer press conference tomorrow to talk about the freshmen coming in, how summer workouts have been going, and numerous other things. I hope it's going to be a positive presser and I'm pretty sure it will be from the way I've heard the workouts have been going. I remember last Summer at this time, Spurrier held a presser to bitch about players not attending the workouts like they should. I don't think that will be the case tomorrow. The whole attitude that was there when Holtz was there is finally gone and I think the players that Spurrier has brought in really care and want to win. It's just a completely different and better group of kids than in Spurrier's first season.


Anyway, this is when football finally begins. When you finally hear the coach talk after the long period of deadness. When Fall practice gets here you will hear him talk every day. I can't wait! It is so close, finally!

53 DAYS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive