Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Great Posts guys....

We are finally having good discussions because we are no longer making silly flame posts. You guys opened up the doors for alot of good Posting material for me.

First off, Brent I am sure you don't remember because it has been so long but we discussed it way back when me and you first talked about college football.

I agree with you. I really didn't know the truth about Rich R. at the time. I thought he ran that offense with the intention to pass (spread shotgun offense). I made a logical assumption that he only ran the ball because of Dantzler's running ability. I thought that was holding us back because he eventually intended to be a passing offense. Little did I know that is just his offense.

I think if he passed just a little more, not much, his offense would be unstoppable. It takes a special QB to be successful in his scheme.

I agree with most of what Plyler said. One thing though, when he states Bowden's staff wasn't very good when he took over well he had Rich R. so I can't agree there.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive