Monday, July 23, 2007

Home again..


What did I miss?


I saw on the news where Carolina got a commit from TJ Johnson. He's a big, 6-foot-4 285 Lb, O-lineman from Aynor, SC. He ranked as a 3 star by Rivals. He should be a pretty good one.


I saw where Clemson got a couple of commits. I hadn't heard of Jarrett Crittenton (pictured above) until now. I know fans don't necessarily care to much for JUCOs but sometimes thats just what you have to do. Clemson is pretty thin in depth at DE, so if nothing else the kid could help with that problem. And hey, no one was expecting Jasper Brinkley to be one of, if not the best MLB in the nation, but he is. The new Clemson commit is a big body if nothing else (6-foot-6 275 Lbs.)


Clemson also got a 2 star WR commit today. Brandon Ford from Hanahan, SC. I hear he is a pretty good WR despite his 4.6 second 40 time and I believe he's at least worthy of a 3 star status. He must be a good one in the Clemson coaches' eyes because he is the last WR Clemson will take in this class from what I hear. He impressed a lot of people in the camps he visited. Carolina was still evaluating him and may eventually offer him if some of the other WR recruits on their board go elsewhere. If Carolina does offer him look out because he grew up a Gamecock fan, but they may have waited to late. Good underrated recruit IMO.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive