Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Old School Football and Season Optimism.


Do you guys remember Super Play Action Football for the SNES? That was my first college football playing experience. Honestly, I didn't start playing EA until NCAA 03 back in 2002. I had played Madden and then played the NCAA Gamebreaker games when I finally got a Playstation. I remember using UAB on Gamebreaker 2000 and all you had to run was all streaks and score every freakin' time.


Vance, I would advise you not to get your hopes up too big, lol. I know with the talent this team is capable, once again, to win the ACC. I just don't want to get on the bandwagon just yet. I did last year and was too damn disappointed. I guess that is your point though that expectations are low but Clemson may surprise. Clemson's schedule is more favorable than last year, and I think there are at least 7 wins on there, but this is a team that is capable of 10 wins. I'm just not gonna say it. I'm not even sure I will give a win prediction, but if I do it will be a week before the season, or maybe the day before.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive