Monday, July 30, 2007

I can't quite agree with you bro....

Well as for what Brent said, he finally has a positive outlook for the season and I don't want to mess it up, however. I remember the fans dogging on Rich R. due to his unorthodox play calling. Little did we all know that he was probably what we thought Bowden was at the time. I remember even Brent mentioning that he was glad we went away from that offense. Now granted, at the time I agreed with him. Look at us now, praising him for running the same Offense at West Va. Amazing what a good season will do. You agree or disagree Brent.

I have never really cared much for whether or not SC won or lost except when they played the Tigers. I mean what would be better than beating a USC team that was undefeated going into the game. In fact I would prefer it that way. I can't really agree that you were always thankfull for Tommy in that aspect (the rilvary). In my mind, untill now the rilvary was not very fun. In some ways I am glad the Cocks finally pinned a win on the Tigers. I think it could be a wake up call, no more easy wins there. It is important for both teams that the rilvary is competative. Otherwise it is not much of a rivalry and you even run into the possibility of it not being televised.

I know I have said this before, but I don't agree with you on Spence either, not just yet anyway. First off his running attack is right on track, it has went way beyond my expectations. He is being judged right now solely on his passing attack and thats not very smart for us to be doing. He has not had very much of a chance in that category. He has had absolutely no consistency at the QB position. Whitehearst was learning a totally new system and was hindered by injuries. Proctor looked good for a little while and in turn so did Spence's offense. He was terrible at the end and that is not Spence's fault. Again this year, not fair to totally dog him out. A new QB once again. But this QB has been in Spence's system for a while, it could make a difference. If Bowden stays a couple of years I think you two will change your opinion of Spence as you did for Rich R. Just my opinion.

I still read Rivals daily but I have never had a membership.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive