Sunday, July 29, 2007

I don't disagree with you guys..

I'm like Vance is about Carolina now.. I don't hate Clemson anymore. I used to enjoy a Clemson loss as much as a Carolina win and hurt about a Clemson win as much as a Carolina loss. I'll admit it. I've changed as far as my view of Clemson goes. I will always give you guys hell during the games and pull against Clemson just to make the games fun, as I'm sure and hope you guys will do with Carolina always. But, I don't hate Clemson.

That said, as far as being a hater, like Vance said he was with Mitchell, I was with Tommy. I think the biggest thing that will hold Clemson back this season is Baby Bowden. Him and Rob Spence really. Like Brent said the other night, Clemson's play calling has sucked since Rich Rod left. Though Spence's play calling has been a upgrade from Tommy's, it hasn't been much better. Rob Spence has single handedly lost games for Clemson that should not have been lost with his conservative play calling. With Tommy's silly way of substituting (or lack there of), and Spence thinking he's still playing in the MAC against teams with inferior talent with Toledo it's gonna be tough for Clemson. Not impossible, but tough. There is not a team on Clemson's schedule that you can say that they have no chance against. The question is, will the Offensive coaching staff let them be successful?

I don't see anything wrong with you guys being optimistic. Not even with you guys predicting a ACC championship berth. I try not to do it with Carolina anymore to save embarrassment, but I do have a good feeling about this season. Even with Carolina's horrendous schedule I still have a good feeling. How could I not with the talent Carolina finally has and Steve Spurrier leading the way..

I'm just ready for the season to begin!



32 Days Left!!!

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive