Saturday, July 14, 2007

Finally, I Get To Post

Sorry for the absence guys, but I told myself that if I was gonna get on the computer and type anything, I had to get my work evals done first.

On Mandel: In Stewart Mandel's blog, ( http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writers/stewart_mandel/07/10/mailbag/index.html )
he talks about Tommy Bowden being one of the five worst coaches this year. I have to agree with him and have for some time. I just hope that he really has been the victim of bad luck and "parity" and for Clemson's sake he finds a way to get to the ACC championship.

On Spiller: As you guys probably already know, CJ Spiller has returned to campus to allay the fears of a lot of the Tiger faithful. Personally, I didn't worry because it would've been really odd for him to leave over the summer if he had told people he was coming back. With CJ Spiller and James Davis this team has no excuse to go any worse than 9-3.

On Quentin Richardsin: From national reports (ESPN,CNNSI) they didn't say anything about planting marijuana, it just said he was found with it after some shots were fired and the police were called. Ironically, he was caught in the same apartment complex he was stabbed at just a few short weeks ago. That isn't a good sign for this highly coveted recruit. Personally I don't give a damn about marijuana, but he shouldn't be around the croud that he is.

Finally,

On 9-3: That is not a record prediction, guys. It's just that 8 wins has become the standard to live by and it really is time to rise above it. Go Tigers!

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive