Friday, August 24, 2012

Titans?

The sequal to "Remember the Titans?" I havent seen it. Clash was okay but the original was better. I thought the new Conan was pretty entertaining, but "Immortals" was pretty shitty. Been watching "once upon a time". Thats interesting about little Davis. Carolina winning is a given Thursay, but I think a lot of eyes will be on Marcus Lattimore to see if hes as dominant. I havent given sc as much thought or even looked at their roster this year, like I have in years past. I have heard a bit here and there on the radio about o line questions. And of course there will be a little bit of a question about a new dc, but with that talent uup front they probably will be top 20. I still think Connor Shaw is a question mark and i for one have never been insane about him. I think he id ok last year but again, sc was so goo on efene. I thought their offense looked like shit lol. But i am typing on my phone and cant see everything i am typing so i will end it here. Typos abound.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive