Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Sorry bro...

Busy time of the year, but I am starting Saturday for sure. I we cannot talk about it here, but I will email you for sure today. I tried to post here last night (my time) and my Ipad would not let me type in the box for some strange reason.

Yes OL are certainly not know for being smart but good lord. How stupid can you be? If I'm MR, social media sites would be getting the axe for a while for the team. He had better do something on the field this year, he is actually starting to lose allot of top prospects from the state and that has always been his bread and butter.

Clemson's class is starting to take shape a little now, we have a good chance to be in the top 10 this year I think. Just depends if we hold them and sign a couple of more. I will try to get excited about the season, but I think it will take a good run for that to happen for me. I am more excited about starting back to school, wood working ect... to be quite honest tho. Like I said, maybe that will change when it starts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive