Saturday, August 25, 2012

So I guess we are finally getting...

To your point? Clemson's dl and OL are going to be terrible. I mean I see scar fans talking about that more than about scar. Not sure why you didn't just say it, I mean I do read your post on rivals. So I don't think you were talking about how good an idea the pistol was, it's actually how awful the OL is. Also, why don't you give us your true opinion on Venables? Just come out and say stuff bro, I really don't mind, that's my point. I think it's good discussion, some truth, some overblown.

Certainly some of your brethren were saying byrd would be as good as Watkins, cause he was so fast. There's just more to it than speed, let's be honest too, spurrier wasn't retarded enough to say he was Watkins, but he was pumping Byrd as hard as Dabo pumped hot rod. That was the point in fact. Yes, a Steve spurrier coached team is a run team now.

I don't think it's by choice either, we saw what happens when spurrier gets pass happy. I think if you want to see an offense modified by a weakness (has to be the QB, they did have jeffreys) look to your own. Spurrier definitely wants to run the ball with Lattimore, but I dont think he envisioned this.

But until they hit the field, I wouldn't be counting my chickens before they hatch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive