Friday, August 24, 2012

Let me first just say

that this is what it's all about for me. The three of us on this blog talking football and various shit before the season. I enjoy this almost as much as the season itself. Now back to it..

Fair enough about the pistol bro. It sounds like a good idea regardless of the reason for running it. I think all parties here are interested in seeing it this season.

As far as your "troll" being successful? I guess it was if you consider my response to it has you doubting Chad Morris's offense as a "successful troll" lol. Come on bro, he's not a guarantee? What about everything you said in the paragraph before that? Or pretty much everything you've said about Morris since last season. Hell Brent even said he was a top 5 coordinator today. I tried to give him hell but it's hard to argue that he isn't. So how is a top 5 coordinator not a guarantee?

You ask if I think there are not more Chad Morris's out there? Hey, I used him to help my case with Ward. I never said they weren't out there. I was kinda gisting that they were out there, sorrry for the confusion.

It just always seems that you use coordinator experience against Ward even though he has almost 20 years of college (or greater/NFL) coaching experience. I simply brought up The Chad's success and his lack of coordinator experience to help my argument. Ward can be good even if he has little coordinator experience. Have a little faith in Whammy and the Gamecocks D bro, come on lol!

Brent, I don't know what to tell you. Go back and watch replays of the games dude. Particularly Kentucky, Clemson, and Nebraska. May change your mind about Shaw. Our offense/Shaw looked like anything but "shit" in those games. All of those was without Lattimore by the way. Another interesting note, half of the Nebraska game was played without Alshon. Many forget that he was ejected midway through. Shaw and the Gamecock offense blew the doors off after he was gone. Shaw may not be a world beater but he certainly exceeded expectations as a true sophomore last season taking over half way through. By all accounts in the off season he's gotten better as a passer. He's good Brent, sorry dude.

Oh man, all of our questions and concerns will be answered soon enough.

Sounds good about school bro. There will be classes like this one that you will float through. You can't blame yourself for not doing it before now. You are doing it now and that's what's important.

About the boat, we should come up with a code name for it like "car" or "plane" lol.

It's nearing time for predictions. I listened to Walt Deptula at the WCCP college kickoff show where he joined the rest of "The Drive" line up (Plyler, Quawk, Thurn, Philpot, ect). I'll be damned if every time he talked it sounded like I was listening to a Gamecock radio station. The rest of the Tiger faithful would raise doubt about the Gamecocks ( Lattimore injury, WRs, Ward, the absence of Ingram and Gilmore) and Walt would completely go against the grain and take up for us and explain why we would prevail. I'm pretty sure he pissed the whole crew off and alot of the fans along with them. It was surprising really. The man hates being wrong and for once I hope he's right..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive