Saturday, August 11, 2012

Ok you lost me when you used "Dabo"

and "winning a national title at Clemson" in the same sentence. It's obviously getting way too silly lol.

Let's take a step back and look at how retarded we look. Pretty much both of us look like this:
Photobucket

For real enough of that crap lol. What a great gif though.

I'm watching the Carolina Panthers play a preseason game right now vs the Texans. I will tell you something right now, one of the best LBs in the NFL will be a rookie that plays for the Panthers. Luke Kuechly out of Boston College is a really good player. He is all over the ball. He had a forced fumble and a interception just in the little bit that I've been watching. I'm gonna try to watch more of the Panthers this season. I say that every year but maybe I will this year.

Since I hope we are going to get more serious now I have a serious question for you. How do you think Clemson will do in their first game vs Auburn? It's like a huge game the first week along with Bama vs Michigan and Tenn vs NCST. So what's your take on the game?

Ryan went to Carolina's first scrimmage today. I would have went but I was coming home from Florida today. I'm trying to get him to post a practice report here and he says he will but he probably won't.

Brent also sent me a text the other day that said
"I know I haven't been exactly football frenzied, but I will give my analysis on the blog by the start of the season."

Take that for what it's worth lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive