Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I agree...

Boyd looked good early and his weight gain during the season last year really impacted his mobility by the end. He has lost over 20 lbs in the off season and hopefully he keeps the weight down. He has all the tools and the work ethic, if he can just stay on track mentally. Much easier said than done. I will admit I don't know much about Shaw, he looked much better than Garcia what little bit I saw. Certainly good enough if Lattimore stays healthy.

Both Stoops and Venables were products of Bill Snyder. I had no idea about Spurriers comments, but I looked it up and he really pissed Freeze off. I bet Richt is not real happy about it either. I hope he says some things about Clemson, with all the out of state players we really need something to get them fired up. Big difference between when they play Auburn, FSU, VaTech compared to when we played Scar. I think Auburn had allot to do with it as well.

I have heard the 4-2-5 mentioned also with Venables. I will be honest bro, I don't know either. I did not watch Oklahoma and its not talked about for whatever reason. Sometimes what you see the first year is not what you will eventually see, especially if he is changing defensive strategies. I guess it would be easy enough to find, but honestly I don't know bro.

Yeah, you don't want to bring the house every play. But I don't think Ward will do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive