Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Look forward to the pics

I hate that you're not excited for the season though. I can't help it, this time of year is very exciting for me. I can't wait for kick off!

I think to say that clemson's class is taking shape a little bit is an understatement. Clemson is killing it right now. I don't think they have to do allot more in this class to make it solid. Same with Carolina really. We just got a 4 star DB tonight by the way. A player that from Georgia that UGA really wanted (Check the MB http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=2208&tid=176379612&mid=176379612&sid=880&style=2 )(also had offers from every other SEC school). The UGA rivals insider came over to GGC to talk about him and said he is one of the best pure athletes in the state of Georgia this year.

I don't care a whole lot about the stars anymore however. The 5 stars are the only ones that are 95% automatic great players. The others 2-4 stars can go either way. That's the truth of it. I've seen as many 2-3 stars succeed as I have 4 stars fail at Carolina. It all comes down to player evaluation and player development. As long as our teams can do that we will be fine. Not saying pure talent doesn't matter but I put more stock into evaluation, strength and conditioning, and player development.

Kind of went off on a tangent but solid post on how I feel..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive