Thursday, August 16, 2012

Oh no, I wasn't comparing him to those players

I was asking if he potentially could have a freshman impact like those guys did. I was saying that all those guys had great freshman season's as ball catchers and if Adams could be the next one to have a great freshman season like that. My bad if it wasn't worded right.

But you could compare the type of player Adams is to Alshon a little bit. Alshon wasn't fast but he could catch the ball and take it from anyone around him. Alshon was 6'3" 230lbs last year compared to Adams 6'6" 225lb. I could easily see a player like Adams stepping into that roll. Yes even as a TE. Yes, I also know that a TE's primary objective is to block but there have been plenty that have been known to be good possession receivers. Just watch the NFL. Hell Carolina has even had one in 3rd round pick Jared Cook a couple of years ago. By the way, I'm not saying that Rod Mcdowell is a bad player but whoever had you guys thinking he would be the next Spiller should be ashamed lol. You hit the nail on the head though about Adams, we just won't know til we see them on the field in a real game.

He may just have to kill Deb bro. May be that is where it will all start crashing down for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive