Friday, August 24, 2012

Just mostly messing with...

You bro, but not about the pistol. I simply think even if we had the most dominant OL in football, Morris would be running it. If and this is a big IF, it is an offense designed to overcome a weak OL, I have already said it's even better. It may help, but I don't think he said wow, the OL is weak, let's go to Nevada and study the pistol. I think rather he said, wow, I could run more plays quicker with that. But, the whole concept of his offense is certainly to have the defense gassed at the end, with allot of plays. In my mind you would need smaller, different type OL for his offense. I just have a different take.

Since my troll was obviously successful, Morris is not a guarantee yet, he's not proven. Looks positive so far, but all you said is true. One person gets credit for that, pulling him from no where if he is a home run. Dabo is smarter than he gets credit for. You think there are not more Chad morris's out there? Ellis Johnson gets credit for yours.

I've heard Tommy was a good OC, when he was an OC. Apples and oranges when you compare being an OC to running the show as a HC. Tommy could have been great, he just really got too satisfied winning 8 games.

I watched wrath of the titans, if you take it for what it is, a sequel to clash of the titans, it's allot better. You should watch clash of the titans first, the original I mean. Not the new crap.

Brent what have you been watching lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive