Saturday, August 25, 2012

Dabo never said...

Hotrod would be spiller, he hyped him like that. He never said those exact words so let it go bro. Let's move back a little further to Bryce Sherman, I guess spurrier never hyped him either? Point is simple, no one knows till they hit the field.

Got it about rivals and Venables, but I don't get the logic. Kevin Steele coached one and a half years under Saban I think. Venables was a dc for 13 years plus for stoops, but even as impressive was his time spent under Bill Snyder. Guys got a good resume, so I guess we judge Clemson's defense based on one game and that being west Virginia? Could be true, but unlikely. Also, if you believe in recruit rankings and I know you do, we are very close talent wise in recuiting to Oklahoma. Throw in that they play some of the best offenses in the country and we play some of the shittiest in the Acc and yes, I look for big improvements. We get the talent, but I agree we have not developed it as well.

We agree on spurrier bro, you said the same thing I did. He adjusted based on his QB situation. Having Lattimore would make sense too, even tho you have plenty of time when he was not there and I assume they were still running.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive