Saturday, August 25, 2012

Why am I not sold completely?

Because look at what happened at the end of last year. But, I think urban Myer knows more than all of us. But a big point of all that was who gets credit? He was pulled from nowhere and maybe Dabo can do it again if he leaves?

In terms of ward, we have seen Morris, we've not seen ward for a season yet. I will reserve judgement till the end. Same with shaw, let's see him play a full year, with a back injury. J/k

Dylan Thompson? Let's go back in time, I thought the byrd guy was going to be some sort of mutant receiver that would end up ultimately as a new member of the xmen he was so fast and great based on reports last year. I put him in the same category as hot rod right now. But I am still hearing hot rod is coming. Point being, till they hit the field you're in trouble. Especially if they have to manage the game as a QB in the sec? Good for 2-3 extra losses IMO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive