Friday, August 24, 2012

Schools great...

This class is easy, IFSM 201. It's about microsoft office, I will learn some things, but I know office already. I find myself knowing things the teacher does not not know in the back of my mind when he is talking. Kicking myself for not doing this sooner, I should be working on a masters right now.

Was supposed to test my boat this morning, but the weather is bad. I will get you pictures when I do. You wanna talk about a rewarding hobby with a sense of accomplishment? I am not even gonna try to be humble, there are allot of talks of putting it on display in an on base club. Would be here forever probably, here in a month we can talk about it here. I have said enough for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive