Friday, August 10, 2012

Would I compare Ingram to any of those you just named??

Hell yea I would lol. He was one of the top players in the SEC and one of the top defensive players in the nation. Yes he is right up there with all those players. Hence the reason he went 18th overall in the NFL draft. To even mention him and Steward in the same sentence is a joke lol. He hasn't done anything at all at Clemson. Just because they are rated 5 stars coming out of HS doesn't mean that sticks with them strait through their college career. Just ask Mike Bellamy. If all of Clemson's 5 stars turn out to be Bellamys and all of our 4 stars turn out to be Ingrams I'll be content. I told you before I don't have much confidence in the star ranking system anymore. Comparing a player like Ingram to a player like Steward is a big reason why.

Hey I hope Clemson's boosters will trump the SEC/ESPN TV deal.......... LOL.

Photobucket

On to our defense, I have seen Ward's defense in action at Carolina vs Nebraska and it looked pretty damn good. We also return a bunch guys from last year's defense. That could be bad for some teams that had a terrible defense last year but in our case it's good lol. Oh and how has Venables' defense looked in a game at Clemson so far? Oh wait..

We may have beat Auburn with Clemson's players but I'm glad we had the players we had when we played Clemson lol.

Send us a pic of the glasses bro. I'm supposed to wear them but never do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive