Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I don't think anybody really knows what Auburn will be this year

I guess the first game will tell the tale. They are kind of a mystery. They was pretty bad last year but you would think they would improve a lot with the way they recruit. I think they will struggle on offense and have a pretty good defense particularly the DL. I'm really looking forward to the match up. It's a really hard game to predict. It will tell a lot about what kind of team Clemson is too. Has the defense improved under Venebles short tenure or will he need more time? Will the OL struggle? Can Clemson win the big game without Sammy? All of these a legit questions that will get answered in a couple of weeks.

As far as our first game goes, who knows. I know we are a better team than Vandy and have more talent but you never know in the first game of the season. Vandy had our number a couple of years ago and they seem to be a up and comer. Not like a 9 win type team but a team that makes a bowl every year at least. I like their coach. He seems to have his players wanting to play for him. He is also recruiting well. Grabbing a couple of 4 stars here and there. South Carolina should win this game. We haven't lost a season opener since Spurrier's arrival and I don't think we will now. First time for everything I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive