Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I read the fits news article already...

I thought it was funny and I started to post it. If Bobby Petrino came to Clemson I would not say one word. If Scar hired him, I would be extremely worried and I would not laugh one time. But if in the very unlikely event they hire her? A complete bone headed move. I think part of the stink was that Petrino got her hired and she was underqualified, in addition to the bad press? I'd dare say there is quite possibly some hanky panky going on with your admin and her, lol. But not with Spurrier.

I would not doubt it about Michigan and his Michigan teams were know for having WTF games, makes you wonder how often that went on.

Started back to school last night, glad to be at it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive