Monday, August 27, 2012

Lets Do This...

I will talk briefly on the pistol, which seems to be a hot topic. I do think Clemson went to Nevada to look at the pistol for those reasons....o line concerns and some extra ideas on the short yardage. This is what coaches do all the time and Morris is smart to get some ideas and a larger playbook. Like I have said before, I have a ton of confidence in Chad Morris and his offense and what he does. I don't question him at all. What I do have questions about... South Carolina's offense/recievers/quarterback. First of all, I am not saying Carolina's offense will be a liability at all. I just know that they are a bit unproven at reciever. I know they are talented, but in two days we will see. Connor Shaw...look I think he did pretty good last year honestly. I am just not one of the guys that sang his praises or flipped the script about his video game stats. I think he will improve, but how much remains to be seen? Ok....Clemson's offensive line scares me. Yes, they're more athletically gifted but its still a huge concern and one that we will find out about pretty damn fast with Auburn's front four. I am more concerned about Clemson's defense and their defensive line. This worries me. Everyone knows Clemson is going to score a ton this season. I just don't think they can go too far without some type of improvement on defense. That West Virginia game is just in my mind and it's gonna take a win Saturday to start the healing process. The season is here, everyone is undefeated and optimism abounds. South Carolina you have two more days to smile until the embarassment in Nashville. We all see it!!! jk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive