Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I just don't know about Auburn...

I mean how could you really? New OC, new DC? You would think that they will come out confused and Clemson would certainly jump out with a large lead, I agree completely on that. Then of course they will of course finish out with a W... NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND!!!!! We start out strong but I don't know about the finish. Sorry, but I am not sure about this one. Clemson dominates the first half, but the second will tell the tale. I am gonna go with a 9-3 record for Clemson as well, Auburn is certainly a possible loss, we could lose to FSU but I'm not sure why anyone would project it as a loss, I think we split 2 of 4 to Ga Tech, Va Tech, FSU and NC State. I also think we split Aubs and Scar 1-1.

I think that between East Carolina and Vandy Spurrier had better not be too cute. East Carolina is a team that once they get your number you better circle them (Va Tech 2 years in a row). Vandy also is a team that has confidence for whatever reason in beating Scar, but that was a different coach. I think sometimes hype does not go in your favor early in the season. I think Scar wins both but closer than expected on at least one of the 2.

I think 10 wins are likely for Scar but 9 is certainly possible. If Petrino was at Arkansas you could circle it as a loss, but go ahead and cirle LSU for sure. But as it stands in addition to LSU you lose 1 between Gawga, Florida and Arkansas. If its 9 wins I will let you guess who the 3rd loss will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive