Sunday, August 26, 2012

Talent wise in recruiting...

I sure do, Clemson has had some good recruiting classes. In fact you did get to see a liitle of bear bryant at Clemson, you just have to take off garnet glasses which instantly raises IQ btw. His name was Danny ford. So yeah, they probably would have been. Pete carrol was a perfect coach for USC, not sure he would do that good anywhere else and the NCAA would not turn a blind eye like they did for so long with USC and the sec.

I agree it could help the offensive line, but it sounds more like an offense made for a team with allot of speed. After a little research, we are all wrong, most of college football does run it and several NFL teams in fact. I've not found an article that talks about how it's for a weak OL. Certainly to help improve a running game and I would suppose that helps the OL.

I think Connor shaw can manage the game, probably. I say probably because I have seen several QBs bomb in their second year. Just like you said, he's not going to wow anyone. But if he wins who cares? Will be interesting to see how he does without jeffreys this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive