Friday, August 03, 2012

Good post

I can see it both ways.

Fall practice starts tonight for the Gamecocks! It's finally here. I'm pretty pumped about the season this year bro. Remember when we used to say that we wanted both of our teams to be undefeated when we play each other? Well this is the season that gives us the best shot. I'm not at all saying either team will. In fact I don't believe either team will but I think this is the best both teams have been at the same time. Carolina in the top 10 and Clemson in the top 15. Pretty amazing really. Our little old state has to teams ranked that high. I'm ready for it bro.

I'm hearing it's official that Sammy will be out for the first two games. It's rumor right now but that's what I'm hearing. How bad do you think it will hurt vs Auburn?

I tried to get Brent to post. Don't know if he will or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive