Friday, May 25, 2012

TI is throwing links to all the sites...

especially Rivals that are talking about Clemson and the move. Nothing in the article led me to believe he is saying Ga Tech is going to the Big 12 before Clemson or getting picked before Clemson. He just said it was possible, it would be based on Clemson chosing not to leave the ACC though.

Just telling you bro, Orangebloods and Chip Brown is not the place to get info on Clemson or Ga Tech for that matter. You have to remember, I see you troll all the time on the Rivals mainboard. So already knew it was coming and here it is. If its not a troll fine, but you got my response. That you like to troll is fine, but when you blame me for it? lol

I will admit, I was trolling about the Michigan thing. I just was not trolling for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive