Monday, May 21, 2012

Bout time you said uncle lol

J/K bro, but for real I only went on that long because you wanted to. You know I don't like to argue as much as you hence the reason I tried to avoid it. You insisted so I played along. I would rather just move on if we disagree but I know you like to argue once in a while and I'll be game. It's easier/funnier for me when I have leverage and up until now I haven't had any. I hope it helped you get more excited about the season. Please don't try to argue about who likes to argue more now lol. We can stop now and have some legit conversation or we can keep going with this silly redneck trash. I was winning anyway lol. Ball is in your court.

My boss recently told me about the wire. He said its a really good show. I think I'm gonna watch it when I'm done with prison break. By the way, quick count on the tomatoes and I have about 50 fruits that have set. Ready for you and Hiro to see them. I hear you guys are coming in June?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive