Thursday, May 24, 2012

Not worried about that bro...

those trolls may work on a few retards on Rivals but it won't work on me. If the ACC folds Clemson will land somewhere. Chip Brown is pretty extreme in his reporting, is saying this thing is happening. No one would really believe GaTech is going to beat Clemson out, lol.

I would actually like to see a scenerio where the Big 12 add 4 teams and they were FSU, Clemson, Miami and Ga Tech. I like Ga Tech, I always have.

I also hope if we go to the Big 12, Dabo calls all the fans to the middle of the field and does a post game type interview, saying something derrogatory about Spurrier and the Gamecocks and then "I CAN'T THINK OF ANYWHERE BETTER THAN DEATH VALLEY TO CELEBRATE WHIPPING TEXAS AND OKLAHOMAS ASS EVERY YEAR!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive