Friday, May 18, 2012

I was speaking of...

The worse beat down in the history of the SEC championship game. If Chizik had been an asshole he could have easily scored 75 points. Did not look too good in your next game either, but your defense was pretty good last year.

I still do not understand what you are talking about, I mean what you wrote does not make sense. So how would I get mad if I don't understand? Are you saying Clemson coaches and defense are providing curbside service at a rester aunt somewhere, lol? Go back and read what you wrote bro and explain it, because I don't understand it.

Here you go then:
Carolina coaches offense service a brown tomato factory. It's gonna be worse than the Whitney bro, just giving you heads up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive