Saturday, May 19, 2012

Bwaaaa ha ha ha

Dang you got mad. My bad lol. All I did was state facts, dont get mad bro.

Tahj boyd couldn't hold Connor Shaw's jock strap. Our defense had him crying after the game where he threw for a whopping 83 yds and had as many picks as he did tds. Shaw however was laughing after he threw 3 tds on Clemson ha. And guess what, he going to drag you again this year. Just like Garcia did 2 times before him. Garcia may have been a law breaker but at least he could beat Clemson. Sammy Watkins is a law breaker and can't beat Carolina. Btw, I heard the reason he played so poorly was because he was smoking blunts with Bellamy before the game and at halftime lol. Clemson is the laughing stock now bro, not Carolina. I can say that honestly, you can't.

BTW, Spurrier isn't going to let up this season on Clemson's sorry asses like he did the past 3 years. Dabo may as well go ahead and bite the pillow and prepare for a worse embarrassment than the orange bowl. Tweet that!

Man I really got you riled up lol. Mission accomplished. Did I help you any? May be helping too much with the Boyd bashing. You get pretty wound up when I joke about him. It's like throwing rocks at a monkey through a cage lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive