Thursday, May 10, 2012

Yeah finished with my first class...

Just real busy this week, I think the test went fine.  Pretty sure I got an A in the class but I will have to see. I want to grow some weird tomatoes now also, that was a good idea.

I told you I thought the 3rd season of Prison Break was real good too. Not sure what people were wanting or expecting? 4th season, not so much at least for me. I did not even finish it. I am just catching up on Game of Thrones, The Borgias and of course River Monsters, lol. I went fishing and did not catch a think last weekend but I am probably going to try and start going again. All it takes is one time to get me hooked again.

I actually heard Plyler on the radio the last time I was home promoting Clemson to the Big 12, so this is nothing new? He is very open in his disatisfation with Swofford and the ACC on his website. I guess I am just kind of surprise you have just heard him promote it. Does not mean Clemson will move, but if you hear Plyler promote something it probably means it is being seriously considered. I think its the best move at this point, I am just bored with the ACC. Tobacco road team rivalries? I would not give 2 cents for those. Clemson vs NC State, DOOK, Wake Forest and North Carolina or Clemson vs Oklahoma, Oklahoma St, Texas, TCU, Texas Tech West Virginia ect...? No brainer really bro IMO. I think it would be good and quickly make the Big 12 the second best football conference all the sudden. Hopefully they would add Miami and Virginia Tech as well. I know everyone says but Texas runs the conference, which is true. But one team runs every conference and Texas is a football school just like Alabama. If you believe Alabama runs the SEC how have they done running it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive