Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Glad you liked the Dabo quip

I thought it was pretty funny too. Glad you admit that I won. I thought I had lost when you started with the black cat superstition stuff lol.

My boss had told me about Omar on the wire already. He said even though he is gay he is one of the best characters on the show. So I'll take it as a complement. If we're comparing each other to TV characters you definitely look a lot like T-bag on prison break lol.

I think I will watch the wire next but another show I've thought about is fringe. I've watched bits and pieces of it and it looks pretty good. I'll look into the others you talked about too.

Yea my biggest tomato is a little smaller than a baseball. It's a black seaman and it should be the first to ripen. Can't wait to see what it looks like. The purple Russian plants are putting out a lot of fruit too. I ordered some pepperoncini pepper seeds and I hope it's not too late to plant them. I think I'm gonna build a raised garden next year for the pepper plants. I'm gonna grow a ghost pepper plant (hottest pepper in the world) soley to play jokes on Brent lol.

Yea I'm still not sure about the big 12 deal. I do think it will be at least 2013 before anything goes down, probably even later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive