Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I am definitely crying uncle...

when you start in on a coaches name, you got me. I can't really continue after that, you won, lol. You remind me allot of a guy named Omar on the wire, I am sure you will agree when you watch the show.

Thats cool about the tomatoes, we have one plant that came up on its own that has got really big without us even watering it. It will probably have tomatoes on it real soon.

A couple of new shows coming that might have potential. Revolutin, I think is the name, but its about the earth without electricity. Sounds like a pretty good concept and its being built up to be the next great TV show. Also Kevin Bacon has a new show coming on, I think he is tracking a serial killer or something like that but I bet it will be worth the watch.

Gonna be time for me to start my next class soon, I gotta go get signed up. Its actually July 5th when we are coming now, should be a good time to come home I think.

Lots of chatter about Clemson to the Big 12 and having 4 superconferences. So much chatter its hard to take much of it seriously really. I think both FSU and Clemson have progressed to the point that they are not completely denying interest. But who really knows, will be interesting to see what happens in the end. Could honestly be nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive