Sunday, May 13, 2012

I saw Hiro's post right before you posted last

You didn't tell me that she read the site lol. We will really have to clean up our act with what we post when football season draws near lol. That's definitely a good thing.

Hiro, you should have as many tomatoes as you want when you get here. I have over 30 plants and they all are growing much better than I thought they would. The ones that I lost I was able to replace with some back-ups I had. I tried Vance's trick with the ash from the grill also and I really think that gave them a little boost. Anyway, I haven't had the chance to congratulate you on getting married. We are all very happy to have you in our family. The only bad part about our family is having to put up with Vance HA HA! Just kidding of course.

Hey bro, back to the Big 12 deal. It looks like it's a situation of not if but when. FSU definitely can't back out now because they will be hated by everyone in the ACC now. Not really even talking about the fans but with the higher ups behind the scenes. Looks like it's on now..

I know you don't care to rewatch it but Youtube has a copy of the whole Carolina/Clemson game from last season that I'm watching now. It's really got me in a football mood tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive