Sunday, May 13, 2012

Hiro left you a comment...

She has been concerned about your tomatoes and I showed her the picture. We have one that has come up in the old dirt with no water by itself. It's starting to get big, I have been putting ashes from the grill in the dirt. Same thing happened in Afghanistan, they love ashes. I didn't really see it as a serious possibility, just something to talk about. But I got to admit, the evidence is starting to stack up that it may be at least being discussed. Also something we did not discuss, but Dabo somewhat unexpectedly has been pulling allot of coaches from the Big 12 area and even Venables directly from a Big 12 school. I did not think about it until now really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive