Friday, May 11, 2012

Again...

Gamecock fans believe it's due to the SEC, upgrades, etc... I think it's Spurrier and I don't agree he will hire someone that's going to do what he has done. It's just not possible, there is not another Spurrier. Who else in your opinion could win a conference championship at Dook in football? I do agree he will be around for allot longer tho. I never said adding Syracuse and Pitt was a football move, that's adding words in my mouth of course. What I said was that it was not as bad as everyone was saying. Both teams have potential to be good in football. In fact I hated the Big 12, I am really just tired of being in a conference ran by NC. Unlike many others, I think Texas running a conference is not bad. Texas is probably the only school that could rival Bama. The Big 12 is the only conference that has the potential to derail what ESPN has done to make college football a joke. The national championship was a joke last year. The NCAA is a joke, Auburn can do what they did, but Ohio St gets slammed for free tattoos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive