Tuesday, May 01, 2012

First class is almost done...

and honestly I hate that it is over. I don't know that I can leave the programming alone now. I am probably going to have to do a double major between CMIS and computer networking. This teacher was pretty hard, I just took my second midterm and I had to write 4 programs, it took 3 hours and I finished before anyone else. Other teachers have said you don't normally have to actually write programs in this class. Having said that, I liked the class allot and I learned more than I ever thought I would. Can't wait for the next one, but I guess it will be computer networking and security. I should switch it up every other class until I am done.

I will probably continue to play around with Qbasic for fun, way outdated but I know it pretty good. Java and Python seem to be important ones. Especially Java, it runs on its own platform which means it can run on a MAC or PC. Thats also why it slows down your computer. Its just so strict, it has to be completely right or its not going to work.

How are the tomatoes? I grill almost every day here now. Just started putting some mussels on the grill and they taste pretty good. I want to try some oysters next if I can find them for a decent price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive