Thursday, May 24, 2012

I was kind of surprised

tigerillustrated even put that article on their site. Whether there is something to it or not why even put that up on a Clemson site? That won't sell subscriptions. Clemson fans want to read what plyler is pumping, not that gt might jump them in the big 12 deal. The truth doesn't sell subscriptions. Sunshine pumping does. That's why I don't understand why they would put a purely rumor based article on their site when it is in a negative light towards Clemson.

Gotta give props on the dabo midfield speech I like it lol. Not much bad I can say about that. It would be great as long as Clemson doesn't beat carolina when he does it. It wouldn't be much fun to me for him to talk trash about Carolina if he actually beat us lol. When he doesn't beat us it's pretty funny what he says. I do like the Texas and OU jab though and would love to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive