Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I can't really disagree with you about...

the ACC. I am trying to argue a little to try and spark some sort of interest in football again FYI...

Maybe this will help? As long as I am not dogging on Scar and we have healthy arguments I don't see the harm. I think we both make good points in fact. Even though you are wrong, you make good points, lol.

Got an A in my first class!! I actually hated when it ended. I really like going to school, I cannot wait to get started again. Life is going pretty good right now, knock on wood. I figure you would rather argue a little about football instead of talk about the programming language of Python?  Building an airplane out of foam? I trying really hard to become a complete nerd. I am doing pretty good so far.

But my interest in fishing has gotten back up, so there is that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive