Thursday, May 31, 2012

I agree about Legget

Recruiting players out of state instead of players in state is one of the only knocks on him. That and he's just not that likable of a guy I think. Other than that he's a great coach.

During the season I would have agreed with you about Clemson not making it past coastal but right now Clemson is playing good ball. They have been hitting good as of late. Thing about the baseball tourney is its double elimination. It's very likely that Clem and Carolina will play each other. Bad part is only one out of the 3 in state schools in the Columbia regional will advance.

New mini-series for you and you'll love it. Hatfields & McCoys on the history channel. 3 episode series that is a must watch. Hatfield fan myself. Tell me which one you are after you watch. Not kidding bro, this is a must see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive