Monday, May 14, 2012

The cool thing is we...

can always see who it right on the field. So we will just have to wait and see about Miami, if they make another come back. I think they will, sooner rather than later in fact. They played for the National Championship in 2002 and lost, but it was the best championship game I have ever seen.

I can agree completely about Ga Tech, the goal is of course to have a huge footprint in the SEC's back yard. Ga Tech has allot of tradition and there is no reason they could not recruit better and be successfull. I feel like they would be one of the toughest teams to get to leave the ACC. But I could be wrong, I also agree Va Tech may not leave. Unlike you I am not big on Va Tech. I think once Beamer is gone, Va Tech is done. Its already starting to happen unfortunately. A team like that has no National Championships or tradition, a true johnny come lately and from a bussiness point of view they are a risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive