Wednesday, May 09, 2012

So you're finished with class for the time being right?

I think mama said that you were taking your final exam the other day. How did that go?

I'm staying pretty busy with the garden. The plants are getting pretty big now and requiring more time from be. It's ok though because I enjoy it. It's also better than sitting up in the house. I'm on the last season of prison break. I was surprised that so many people were down on the 3rd season. I like it and am still very interested in the show going into the 4th season. There is also a movie spin off of the show called prison break: the final break. So i'll watch it when I'm done with the show.

I was listening to micky plyler this morning and he had some pretty interesting views on the direction of the ACC. He says the ACC either needs to get teams from the big 12 such as ok, ok st, texas, and wvu or Clemson needs to leave with FSU and go to the big 12. He said the ACC has the 2nd smallest TV revenue surpassing only the big east. He was kind of leaning towards clemson staying in the ACC and stealing the teams from the big 12 until a caller called in and told him that would never happen. The caller explained that the teams in the big 12 are stuck there for 13 years because of the new tv contract that was signed when wvu joined the conference. If they were to leave the big 12 between now and 2025, the big 12 will get all of their TV revenue regardless of the conference that they were in due to the contract that was signed. This was the only way that the big 12 saw fit to stabilise the conference. Micky didn't realise this and it pretty much tipped him over the edge to where he thinks Clemson has to join the big 12 now. He says the ACC is dying and that South Carolina is lapping Clemson as far a revenue goes. His words not mine. You know yourself that it is very uncommon for plyler to make a comment like that. Anyway, it was a interesting show even though I hate the guy lol. I don't know what is going to happen with the big 12 deal but as we both know, plyler usually knows stuff. Would you want them to move? I guess I would kind of be on the fence about it. It would bring in more money but it would also be harder to win in the big 12. You also lose some of your natural rivals like the tobacco road schools, which are games I enjoy watching. Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive