Thursday, May 24, 2012

Another thing

You say "whether you like it or not you should read the plyler articles on his site". What makes you think I don't like the thought of Clemson to the big 12? I have never said anything derogatory about Clemson to the big 12. Are you just trying to stab and piss on everything that we could possibly agree on lol? As a college football fan I'm starting to like the thought of some of the matchups with Clemson and the big 12. And it is definitely making the acc look more and more boring if that's even possible.

The article on TI with the GT comment was just interesting. It doesn't mean just because I brought it up that I wouldn't want Clemson in the big 12. Carolina has advantages to Clemson going to the big 12 too. If we beat you a big12 win brings far more relevance than a acc win and that's a fact.

I do have to admit that a fight to the death between clemson and GT to gain a spot in the big 12 would be very entertaining. Clemson would likely win IMO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive