Friday, May 04, 2012

Yea bro I was almost floored

I agree that most all of them smoke pot but there area select few that don't. I thought Sammy was one of them. I would have been almost as surprised if Latti would have got the same charge. I'm not saying that Sammy is a bad kid but damn I thought he was one of the very few that was smarter than that. I mean that in all honesty. Dabo built him up to that standard and maybe Dabo was as shocked about it as everyone else. Just like Spurrier building up a player like Latti and Latti getting caught. Can you honestly say it didn't catch you off guard?

Speaking of Latti, he tweeted about the Sammy situation. He said something to the extent of praying for Sammy and his family and that he has the utmost respect for him. That kid has more class in his pinky finger than half of either of our fan bases. Myself included..

Either way it isn't a big deal at all other than being a shocker. He'll miss a couple of games which is a stronger punishment than Spurrier would give a player of his caliber. Nothing more than joke material for me if the Gamecocks have a bad season..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive